Basics of web development, client-server architecture etc.
What is web applications?
→ Applications which runs in web browser and performs a specific functionality is called web Applications.
- Twitter, LinkedIn provides social networking service
- YouTube, Netflix provides video streaming service.
- WhatsApp: messaging service etc. many more.
These Applications run on Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices.
Web Technology Landscape:
- Web Fundamentals
- Web Frameworks and Libraries
- Web DevOps
Technology which is Used to create User Interface of Simple web application.
In Order to build any website, you must have a basic understanding of:
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- HTML: The Language which instructs a web browser that in what format the data should be displayed. it provides basic structure of webpage.
- CSS: It adds beauty and looks to webpage.
What is Web:
Billions of people using web daily for ordering food online, checking out latest news, doing online shopping, attending meetings etc. we are accessing many of applications on various devices using web.
Q. Have you ever thought how does web works?
It is because of www (world wide web), it is collections of webpages and documents which is accessible on the internet.
Now you are thinking, What This Internet is?
Internet is a network of devices connected to each other in order to share some information such as file transfer, emails etc. many more…
Client Server Architecture: -
Clients are the network connected devices.
A server is a computer program or device that provides a service to another computer program and its user, also known as the client.
When a client wants to access some pages from server then Client will make a request to server then server will respond to request with required resources which gets displayed on client browsers.
Web Terminology: -
- URL (uniform resource locator): -
2. HTTP (Hypertext transfer protocol): -
A set of rules for transferring files on world wide web.
Thanks for reading this ….